find your dream wedding dress ...
Your showroom with new, once loved, sample or vintage wedding gowns.
MARRYJim is a showroom focusing purely on wedding dresses. It’s the perfect place to reach a huge number of brides and sell your beloved dress for a good price. Participating is easy!
STEP 1: OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT
Open a free account to list a dress, to manage your contact details and receive messages from potential buyers. You can sell your new, used, vintage or sample gowns on MARRYJim. We´re working every day on MARRYJim, and put a lot of love and time in it. To sell a dress on MARRYJim is free. If you are happy with our service we would be more than happy to receive the smallest donation.
STEP 2: PREPARE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LIST THE DRESS PROPERLY AND IN A SMART WAY
There are some things you can do to make your items more likely to sell. Here are some tips to help you to create a compelling listing:
• Provide a detailed description as if you were describing your dress to a friend
• Tell the story of how you and your dress got together
• Be sure to add the bust, waist and hip size – these details will help your buyer to determine if the dress will fit
• Be truthful about the dress you are posting for sale: explain in detail if there are any defects like tears, marks etc.
• Submit multiple photos of good quality, including front, back and detail views
• Use photos of the dress being worn, especially the photos of you being so happy on your wedding day
• E-mail buyers as many photos as possible
• Choose a selling price that attracts brides and be willing to negotiate
• Offer buyers the chance to try on the dress and to return it if they are not satisfied
• Opt for an automatic price decline down to the lowest price you’re willing to accept, and make the dress visible on MARRYJim maps
STEP 3: PUBLISH YOUR DRESS & FACEBOOK
In the past we took a onetime listing fee which we currently waive. It would be wonderful, if you could as a little thank you like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MARRYJim. And of course we´re very happy if you tell your friends about our website.
STEP 4: WAIT FOR THE MANY REQUESTS FROM EXCITED BRIDES
Your contact details will not be made public; brides will contact you through the MARRYJim message system. You will receive an e-mail with the contact details of the potential buyer.
Please read our FAQ carefully to be prepared for requests and to learn more about protecting yourself from fraud. Where possible, try to arrange a meeting and exchange the dress for cash.
STEP 5: BE HAPPY ABOUT THE MONEY YOU EARNED
We’re sure you have lots of great ideas about how to spend the money you’ll earn!
If you have further questions, please see our detailed Questions and Answers or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.